Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Virginia Trip: Getting There

On my Count Your Blessings, I mentioned that my family and I planned to take a vacation trip to Virginia. We spent one entire relaxed vacation over at Virginia Beach. We decided to drive the entire 7 or something hours. It was fun to be on a road trip. All my Instagram friends got to see what was going on while I was over there, but you my blog friends were the last to find out:( To make it up to you I will share with you how my vacation went.

This was a small "resting" house. 

Snacking on the road

Taking some photos;)

Unpacking at the Hotel.

Look at our amazing view!

Ohh, yes and there were horses... Nbd!

Later on this week I hope to share with you more of our trip. 

Stay Tuned!

4 comments:

  1. How exciting! I'm so glad that you had fun:) What does NBD mean???

    Can't wait to see more photos of the trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like of fun! I just found your blog and I think it is really cute! And I just awarded you at my blog! http://keepingpurebeforehim.blogspot.com/

    ~Ireland

    ReplyDelete

"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
be pleasing in your sight,
O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer."
(Psalm 19:14)