Monday, June 25, 2012

Living The Surrendered Life

I am currently doing a bible study called Living the Surrendered Life. If you'd like to join here's how:

1. Download the YouVersion app on your smart phone. Don’t have a smart phone? Create a login via your web browser.
2. After creating an account, go to the Plans section + search “Living the Surrendered Life.” This plan began on June 21, 2012. We will always announce when we start new studies!
3. Check the blog or twitter to find out which day we are currently on. Feel free to skip ahead to read with us, or catch up by reading a few each day.
4. Keep a journal. Write down a few thoughts that struck you. What is God revealing to you? What phrase just. keeps. sticking?
5. Take a picture. Tell us about what you’ve learned. Tell us how life is changing. Challenge us! Inspire us. Connect with others all over the world as we are unified through His scripture.
6. Make a dent in the universe. For Him.

If you follow me on Instagram, you will have noticed the bible study pictures with the hash tag #She Reads Truth. Hope you consider joining.We are only on day 5 so you can catch up and join us! If you do don't forget to add your picture here. Can you find me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
be pleasing in your sight,
O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer."
(Psalm 19:14)