Friday, June 29, 2012

Count Your Blessings


Peace be with you, yet another week has come and gone. Time is flying away from us!

Monday was spent finishing my high school portfolio. Afterwards we went to pray at my grandma's house. She had chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream for us after. I got Blue Skies Tomorrow by Sarah Sundin from the library.

Tuesday my mom was doing the finishing touches to our homeschool planner. She printed everything and just has to get it bound in Staples.

Early wednesday morning my mother got our homeschool planners bound. Since my dad took off, we went to the zoo. It was a really nice time. I did not take many pictures, I wanted to focus on looking at everything.

Look at those fabulously looking birds

This nest was directly on top of us

Messy hair and...

Penguins!

We had dinner over at my grandmas house. She cooked her Ecuadorian specialty. I'm not even going to type the name because spell check will be so confused:)

I had a great week, thanks be to the Lord! How was your week?

1 comment:

  1. I want to go to the zoo this summer!

    Grandma's Ecuadorian specialty was delish indeed!

    ReplyDelete

"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
be pleasing in your sight,
O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer."
(Psalm 19:14)