Thursday, June 07, 2012

VA Trip- Day 2: Water Park

Good morning to you too

Morning devotions

My photogenic mother

French braids for the water


Swimming, er I mean trying;)

To infinity and beyond!



Wave pool! Those waves were so strong they knocked my whole family over at the same time.

The floaty rides were my favorite

Some of the rides

Playing at the baby park

That thing drenches you!

Water drops!

Since we were enjoying the rides we did not get any pictures on the rides, but they were great!

Via
The ride is much scarier than it looks, this is towards the end. It is so high you see the entire park and feel like you are going to flip forward.

Via
These were a blast as well.

We had a great time as you can see!

Tomorrow I have some stormy weather for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
be pleasing in your sight,
O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer."
(Psalm 19:14)