Friday, June 22, 2012

Count Your Blessings


How do you like the "CYB" design I made? It so fun having a kit that has a lot of elements, you have a lot to play with.

Monday my dad stayed home from work because our car needed to get fixed. I also got my new I touch case! It's big, but it will keep it nice and protected.

It feels so good to be blogging again.

Wednesday was super HOT. Visited my grandma. Afterwards we went to church to practice for a children's service. I entered a photo editing challenge.

Thursday another HOT day. Glad for the big A.C. in church. It was so hot that after church I grabbed all my hair and made a bun on top of my head. You may think I'm weird, but when you have as much hair as I do, you'd do the same.

Today another HOT day. Summer came with a vengeance this year. Cleaned my desk and put all my 10th grade books in. I went to "market" to buy some fresh produce (all by myself), when it started pouring.

Linking up to Rachel's Building photography challenge. Here is my entry.

2 comments:

  1. The button is really cute Ali. This week has been so hot we cooled down by going to the beach today:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat photo Ali! thanks for entering!

    ReplyDelete

"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
be pleasing in your sight,
O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer."
(Psalm 19:14)