Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Goals Update


So, at the end of last year, I made a list of goals for myself which you can see here. I figured I should give you an update on how I am doing.

1.  Read the Bible in 90 Days 2x
Read it once January-March
Read it again October-December

2.  Memorize one Scripture per month.
January- Ephesians 4:29
February- Psalms 141:3
March- Proverbs 20:15

3.  Start and Finish a Devotional
I am reading  A Young Woman's Call to Prayer by Elizabeth George.


4.  Perfect Spanish Skills
Shame on me, I have not been practicing my Spanish. Gotta work on that one.


5.  Buy Myself Something
I have not bought my self anything yet, but am saving towards my camera.

6.  Start a Savings Fund
The only thing I have been saving for so far is my camera.

7.  Improve in Homeschool
I can't wait for this homeschool year is over!

8.  Bake Chocolate Chip Cookies
Have yet to try another batch of cookies:(

9.  New Hairstyles
I learned to do the fishtail braid!

10.  Play Piano
I have to start "playing" my piano again.

11.  Typing Skills
I can type about 30 something words per minute with some glances at the keyboard:)

12.  Journal
I have used the journal that my Sunday school teacher gave us to write down our experiences.  I also started chronicling here.


1 comment:

  1. love it!!!!!!!

    http://vanillastudies.blogspot.com/p/help-me.html

    ReplyDelete

"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
be pleasing in your sight,
O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer."
(Psalm 19:14)