Friday, April 20, 2012

Count Your Blessings

We've had excellent weather this week.
 No stockings for this gal:)
This past week has been regular.

On Friday my parents went on a date. We stayed in my grandma's house. We were watching some old black and white shows, when my parents came. My little sister told my mom, "We've watched 2 grays:D"

Today we went to Ikea. It's always fun to go there. It was nice to have my grandma along too. I  received my Chemistry lab set. For a prize(from my parents) I also got Hearts that Survive. I am so excited to read yet another Titanic story.


2 comments:

  1. Loove that last picture! Such a nice pop of purple in the green. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that last photograph as well. God's mercies are new every morning!

    ReplyDelete

"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
be pleasing in your sight,
O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer."
(Psalm 19:14)