Friday, December 30, 2011

New Years!

source
Today is Friday and I usually count my blessings, but I decided to do something different. We all know that the new year is coming up. 2012! Wow how time flies. It is always wise to make resolutions for our lives. "If you aim at nothing, you will hit it every time." - Zig Ziglar  I found this quote to be so true. 

My first new years resolution is to read the Bible twice this year. I hope to start to on January 1 and in ninety days finish it. Then, I will take a mini "break'' and then read it all over again.

I want to memorize a scripture a month and put that scripture to action in my life.

I want to read a devotional book. I want to actually finish it (I usually start these but do not finish them).

I want to perfect and actually speak spanish. I enjoy the fact of being bilingual. I understand two languages, and can speak both but for some reason choose not to.

This next goal may seem weird. I want to buy myself something. I am the type of person who saves all of her money, but never really spends it. If you look at my money it is a little amount (I have know idea where my money goes?)

I would like to save up for something, maybe for my future or a good cause.

I want to do much better in Homeschool. All of my work will count towards my future... College.

I would like to bake some delicious chocolate chip cookies. My first try... came out weird. HELP!

My hair is very thick and I have so much of it that I will try to do some different things to it. I usually have a side part with a side pony tail, or a side part with a side braid.

I am really trying to learn to play the piano. I even borrowed a great book from the library. I do not hope to be like Mozart but much better than I am now.   Anything is possible with God.

I want to be able to type without glancing at the keyboard.

I want to write down all my experiences with the Lord, petitions and answers and dreams down. Thanks to Yecenia I have a new place to jot them down.

I have a 12 goals for 2012! I might have more to add but these are it for now. Some may seem weird or petty but a goal is a goal. It is my desire to finish these goals out. I hope everyone will have a  peace filled, blessing pourin', hallelujah new year! 

Happy New Years To You All! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
be pleasing in your sight,
O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer."
(Psalm 19:14)