Tuesday, January 03, 2012

2011 Favorite Books

This post was inspired by a post that I saw on Aizess blog. I have read many wonderful titles this year, but I will narrow it down to only 10.

10. The Shiloh Legacy, In My Father's House by Bodie Thoene
9. Shiloh Autumn by Bodie Thoene

8. Vigilantes Bride by Yvonne Harris

7. The Wonder of Your Love by Beth Wiseman 

6. The Rose Trilogy, The Mercy by Beverly Lewis

5. Love Amid Ashes by Mesu Andrews

4. A Memory Between Us by Sarah Sundin

3. When All My Dreams Come True by Janelle Mowery

2. Paper Roses by Amanda Cabot

1. A Texan's Promise by Shelley Gray

I had a fun time reading these great titles. I got all the photos on Amazon where you may purchase them for your library. Books 1, 3, and 8 I got for free on CBD as ebooks. Books 2, 4, and 5 I received as gifts. Books 6 and 7 I got for free in one of the book programs. Books 10 and 9 I bought. I praise the Lord for showering me with many books and blessings. May this Year be filled just the same and more :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
be pleasing in your sight,
O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer."
(Psalm 19:14)