Friday, January 13, 2012

Count Your Blessings

This is a little review of my Saturday. We went to Home Depot for a Daddy and daughter time. That sounds fun right, picking out nails and paint colors...not. We did not do that. Home Depot actually had a free workshop, we made house banks.

 Me building my house. I got a little irritated with the lady because she made mine all wrong.

 
 After we finished building the houses we got to paint them. All the other kids painted theirs funky, but I painted mine white and blue.
 Is it perfect? Sometimes I can be such a perfectionist.

 My finished product. My little sister painted a different color for each wall:)

 After that we went to Costco, we had some good samples.

It was such a nice warm day, that we went to the park. My dad is trying to teach Sara how to ride her bike. 

Sorry for the blurry pic. I ride with style. I do not see the point of wearing my helmet when I can't even click it shut.

I had a wonderful week. I do not have any other pictures of my week, but I think this saturday covers for it.

1 comment:

"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
be pleasing in your sight,
O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer."
(Psalm 19:14)