Thursday, December 08, 2011

Holocaust and Abortion

I have been really cheap with my movie reviews. With all the books I have been reading my "schedule" has been tight. While surfing the blog waves I came across this video. This is a video from  The Way of the Master. Many know how passionately Ray Comfort and Kirk Cameron evangelize to the lost. This short movie is about the Holocaust and Abortion, the similarities and the wickedness of mankind's heart. I think this is a very informative video. Hope you enjoy. If you would like tell me what you thought about it.

_______________________ WARNING_________________________
*Viewer Discretion. For younger children, have a parent watch first. Since the topic is about the holocaust and abortion there may be some unpleasant images.


1 comment:

  1. It was encouraging to see how by the end of the video Stephen was more subdued and realizing that he was not living his life in accord with the law of God. He confessed that there is a judgement day coming for ALL.

    There are countless Stephens out there and instead of judging them we should earnestly pray for their repentance.

    ReplyDelete

"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
be pleasing in your sight,
O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer."
(Psalm 19:14)