Friday, December 23, 2011

Count Your Blessings


Praise the Lord! I had an average week. 

The 19 my parents celebrated their 9 year anniversary. 

Tuesday after homeschool we went to the library. We looked around in the holiday book sale.

Wednesday was a regular homeschool day. We visited a family's home from church. We were served delicious strudel muffins. My little sister also got two new "Christmas" dresses.

Thursday was when I had my bug incident. My little sister got another "christmas" dress. What a blessing in having two loving grandmas! 
I also received A Christmas Singing in the mail today

Today we woke up late! My dad did not have to go to work today! Light homeschool day! This was a exclamation filled day! 

I just cant stop from thanking God for His many blessings and smiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
be pleasing in your sight,
O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer."
(Psalm 19:14)