Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Top 10 Books of 2012

This was a hard list to make. I loved all the books on this list, and it was hard to put them in order of importance. I have read such great books this year that I have not added here. I am thankful for all of the publishers that have allowed me to try so many new books, genres, and authors. 

#10:
Prize of My Heart by Lisa Norato


#9:
The Centurion'sWife by Janette Oke and Davis T. Bunn


#8:
Accused by Janice Cantore


#7:
Echoes of Titanic by Mindy Starns Clark


#6:
You Don't Know Me by Susan May Warren


#5:
The Wedding Dress by Rachel Hauck


#4:
The Choice by Robert Whitlow


#3:
Blue Skies Tomorrow by Sarah Sundin


#2:
The New Recruit by Jill Williamson


#1:
Promise Me This by Cathy Gohlke


My favorite series this year was The Sister Wife Series by Allison Pittman


Among the books I've read this year, I've also enjoyed these to name a few

The Anniversary Waltz by Darrel Nelson
Glamorous Illusions by Lisa T. Bergen
Garden Of Madness by Tracy L. Higley




post signature

1 comment:

  1. I thoroughly enjoyed "The Choice" That book moved me to tears!!! I also really enjoyed Accused. Great list:)

    ReplyDelete

"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
be pleasing in your sight,
O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer."
(Psalm 19:14)