Friday, December 14, 2012

Count Your Blessings

Drinking hot chocolate with the family, while writing our top 10 moments of 2012. Sara was so cute. She was acting like she was actually drinking coffee.

 We also took the opportunity to write letters to a friend.

Going to the library and seeing an ice-cream truck in December. Only in NYC:) I am definitely enjoying these coldish wintery days. Believe it or not for December the weather is pretty warm. So far no sign of snow for Christmas, but I'd much rather have the weather stay as it is.

I Had a great time having a girls night in. We had a home pedicure.

I received an advanced readers copy of a book. I feel like I have something that others don't (technically I do:)

Great Week! Can't wait to see what the next week has in store for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
be pleasing in your sight,
O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer."
(Psalm 19:14)