Monday, December 10, 2012

December

Looking back on //

This year to me has been one of learning. Learning to be a better and more devoted Christian. It is so easy to fall into religiosity. We can be conformed to our daily routine, not daring to venture out and experience new things in Christ. The hurricane throwing our schedule a bit out of balance was a huge blessing. It showed me that we can spend time with God whenever and wherever, not only in the morning, church or at our designated times of alone time with Him. We should dare to be different in the Lord!

Looking forward to //

I am looking forward to trying new things. The more and more I think about it, I realize my time of care-free days are almost over. I want to experience and try different things. I not only want to be a dynamic person in Christ but overall. I want to be able to say to my children, "The Macy's parade, yes I went there." "Oh and I did go on that really big roller coaster!" "I want to live a life of oh wells not a life of what ifs."

Reveling in //

This song, this verse, this aroma, this candle, this shop, this (the second) photo.

1 comment:

  1. I like this post. hmmm! it even make me look back on and look forward.
    Ali..may the Lord continue to use you and fulfill all your desires of your heart. Psalm 37:5

    all by His grace and for His glory.

    Love
    Maria

    ReplyDelete

"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
be pleasing in your sight,
O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer."
(Psalm 19:14)