Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Encouraging Wednesdays| Week 2

Time sure is flying! Already time to chose another person for encouraging Wednesdays. This weeks encouragement goes to

Via
What other way to get to "know" her and her blog than by what she herself shares.
Hi I'm godsgirlz1,
I feel led to make a blog for pentecostal teen girls. They can come and read and be encouraged. I have hairstyles, fashion crafts, recommended books, stories, and calendar events on my blog. Every month I will be updating the hairstyles, stories, fashion crafts, and calendar. Feel free to comment on any of my posts. Follow my blog and be encouraged.
As probably already assumed her name is not godsgirlz. Godsgirlz has chosen to keep herself very anonymous, for what I assume are for safety reasons.

My favorite thing about her blog is how Biblical she keeps it. She does music Mondays, where she shares christian music. Tuesdays she asks several girls a question and they answer it. Last question was what miracle has God done in your life? On Thursdays she choses something she is thankful for. Saturdays she also does a Bible study.

So as you can see, Godsgirlz is all about God. It encourages me to do more Bible related posts. I won't probably do all the things she does but I will probably try one out. We as Christians should shine our light and let it be known to others that we belong to Jesus.

I pray that you (Godsgirlz) chose to remain in Christ always. Never back down on your principles. Never try to fit in, because you are just the way God made you. You are His girl!
Continue on your blog journey and may the Lord continue to give you those ideas.

Let us not become weary in doing good. for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.
Galatians 6:9 

1 comment:

"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
be pleasing in your sight,
O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer."
(Psalm 19:14)