Friday, May 25, 2012

Count Your Blessings





This week has been pretty wet.

Monday I was not feeling too well. I had a fever, a stuffy nose, and a sore throat. This past week we've eaten some super yummy stuff, but I could not taste anything with my stuffy nose. 

On Wednesday we went thrifting. We found so much nice stuff. I even got a pair of the infamous Toms. I am not a fan of them, but you can't go wrong for a dollar!


Thursday I woke up with my feet covered in mosquito bites, I can barely walk. I even got one on my eyelid, so now my eye is swollen. You do not want any pictures of that:(

This upcoming week my family and I are going on a small road trip to Virginia. I am so excited! 

1 comment:

"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
be pleasing in your sight,
O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer."
(Psalm 19:14)