Friday, May 18, 2012

Count Your Blessings

These are some  pictures of last Fridays shopping trip for the children in La Lometa. 



The brother was so happy to get all the stuff. It is so fun to give, dontcha think?


On Saturday, For Aizess' 15 birthday we went ice skating. We had a blast! Last time we went in an outdoor rink this one was indoor.

We actually got the hang of it. I only fell twice! Last time we went I stopped counting how many slips I had. Kianna is so nice that she only fell once, and it wasn't even on the ice:)
Yes, thats us being silly, running with our ice skates on. No we did not care we could twist our ankles.


Last Sunday was Mothers Day as we all know. Can you believe we did not take a picture of my mom for Mother's Day!

Everybody says we look so much alike so, this is how my mom looks.Jk!

This is my pretty mother. Do we look alike?


Virginia trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
be pleasing in your sight,
O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer."
(Psalm 19:14)