Friday, May 11, 2012

Count Your Blessings


Since my parents had to go to pray at our church, we were not able to go to the Home Depot workshop. My aunt got us the craft, pin, and even the aprons!

Monday we went to a mini prayer service at my grandmas' house.

This past week we've been listening to some intense AIO. I've been on pins and needles on what is going to happen next.

Because no one has a green thumb in our home, we decided to allow our grandma to watch and take care of our cherry tomato plants so she can keep them living.

Today we went to Target and bought a whole bunch of things for a family in our church to take to Dominican Republic.

We also went to Costco. There were some super yummy samples:)

I praise the Lord for this wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
be pleasing in your sight,
O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer."
(Psalm 19:14)