Wednesday, March 28, 2012

April Showers Bring May Flowers

Via
We have all heard the saying April showers bring May flowers. Spring is a time where everything in nature starts to wake up. The flowers begin to open, the weather becomes nicer, and spring cleaning begins. Next month I will be sharing ideas on how we can:

- Organize and the importance of it
- Home binders
- Book reviews on simplifying your life
- Cleaning
- Healthy recipes
- Making a natural face cleanser
- De-cluttering
- And all that includes organization, clean, spring, and girly!

I also will be giving an update on my 2012 goals.

So ladies stay tuned. I hope that the upcoming month will be one that we can share tips, ideas, fun and laughter. Happy Cleaning:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
be pleasing in your sight,
O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer."
(Psalm 19:14)