Monday, March 26, 2012

More About Me



How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are?
I would choose 21, because I would be done with college ready to start my nursing career. (I have no idea how long nursing school takes)

What makes you smile?
Almost anything. A funny part in a book. Reading a sweet email. Catching myself when I think of the weirdest things.

Which activities make you loose track of time?
READING!!! Instagramming;) Blogging.

How would your best friend describe you?

Depends who it is. For the most part I would hope to be described as caring, loving, fun to be around with, and just... ME.


What is your favorite color?
Purple

What is one of the weirdest or quirkiest thing you've done recently?
I almost fell flat on my bottom over a tiny, I mean super tiny, puddle of water. Good thing Daddy was there to hold onto;)

Do you think crying is a sign of weakness or strength?
Crying is totally a strength.

What is the difference between living and existing?
Living is doing something, making in an impact on the world. Life is Jesus. Existing is breathing.

If you could own any business of your own what would it be?
First a photography business, then Christian library.

If you could go anywhere in the world with your camera, where would it be? Why? 
I would of course go to Israel. Imagine taking pictures where Jesus walked! I would also go to Scotland. I read a really good series and it was centered there, would love to see Edinburgh Castle and hear their beautiful accents.

What is something not many people know about you?
I have kept so many birthday cards over the past years that I do not know what to do with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
be pleasing in your sight,
O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer."
(Psalm 19:14)