Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Welcome 2013!


Twenty- twelve is behind us. We forget the bad, treasure the good, and learn from our mistakes for the next year.  Last year I made a list of goals that I wanted to accomplish for 2012. I've learned some valuable lessons since I made that grand list, such as being realistic and diligent. Though I didn't accomplish all, the ones I did do I am really happy that I did.

Learning from last year, I hope to be more disciplined with this years goals!

 i. Read the Bible at least once
 ii. Keep up with my prayer journal
iii. Fast 12 times this year (once a month)
iv. Pray for 1 person for the entire month (12 people for the entire year) 

v. Finish 15 before 16 goals

a. Memorize: Psalm 91
b. Sing a new song in church
c. Do an in-depth study of one of the topics I've been wanting to study in the Bible
d. Learn to swim
e. Try a new recipe
f. Study for my driving learner's permit
g. Volunteer at my Dad's job
h. Learn to shoot in manual mode
i. Photograph a photo-shoot
j. Play "In Christ Alone" on the piano
k. Write a fictional "something"
l. Sew a skirt
m. Design my entire blog by myself
n. Draw something... beautiful
o. Finish my green scrapbook

vi. Write at least 155 blog posts this year
vii. Finish the Love Comes Softly Series with Sara
viii. Clean Kitchen 1x a month
ix. Complete 15 art lessons each month
x. Buy something for a family member/ friend (12 gifts)



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
be pleasing in your sight,
O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer."
(Psalm 19:14)