Friday, January 18, 2013

Count Your Blessings: IG Style

Restaurant chocolates/ Olive Garden with the family/ Gotta love casual Fridays/
Leg warmers/ Great mail day!/ Going to church/ 
Cold days equal tea/ Can't wait for summer/ Ceviche with grandma (before the cilantro was added)

Sunday- Giving and wrapping presents are so fun. After seeing so many mason jar ideas on Pinterest, my mom and I did one. Gave my first gift of the month/ Monday- Banana shakes/ Tuesday- Les Miserables audio drama/ Receiving the cutest thank you card/ Wednesday- Girls read aloud Hinds Feet in High Places/ Thursday- Getting over excited about an AIO episode/ Listening to "Steal My Show"/ Hot chocolate after church/ Latin work out with little sister/ Friday- Seeing my grandma, aunt, and cousins after their trip/ Fun family stories and quirks.

You know you're an avid book reader when you are riding to church listening to music and you think such and such character should listen to this song.

post signature

2 comments:

  1. I simply love your leg warmers! Where did you get them? I need to get a pair for myself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!! I don't remember where... but you could buy them in Old Navy, H&M clothing stores... You can even make your own by cutting off the heel of a pair of knee highs and hemming the edge!

      Delete

"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
be pleasing in your sight,
O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer."
(Psalm 19:14)