Friday, January 04, 2013

Count Your Blessings: 2012

2012 has held great things for me that I can not overlook. God has continually blessed me and I must give Him praise. These are the top 10 events/things that happened in the past year. Somethings may seem small and insignificant but they are not too small for me to overlook.

i. Dancing in His presence on 2012 New Year's Day 
ii. Ice skating
iii. Our Trip to virginia
iv. Getting my camera
v. My 15th birthday photo-shoot
vi. Making a pumpkin pie by scratch
vii. "Swimming" or attempting to at Bear Mountain
viii. Getting my Scentsy cupcake by Gina
ix. Receiving my Bible reading plaque
x. Buying myself my ear warmer

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
be pleasing in your sight,
O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer."
(Psalm 19:14)