Thursday, January 17, 2013

Three Words

Relationship- "The way in which two or more concepts, objects, or people are connected, or the state of being connected."

We all have a relationship status it may say single, taken, or waiting for Mr. Right. When we think of our relationship status our first thought usually goes to boy girl relationships. Relationships are not just the romantic ones, but the day to day ones too! 

We are sisters, daughters, friends, and children of God. We are in constant contact with people, wether we like it or not. I am the first to admit my relationships with others are not as they should. After watching the Restart workshop, I learned something not so photography related. 

While she was talking about branding, and having and sticking to your style, she said to choose three words that you would want your work to reflect. Your photos should be just those words and nothing else.

Three Words...

Choose three words that you want your friend relationship to be. Your sibling relationship. Your relationship with your heavenly Father. Once your choose them, lets say fun, encouraging, and soul deep, you can then mirror your actions accordingly. Our relationships should always be filled and mirror the love of Jesus.

When you are casually interacting with your friends/family think, what I am doing right now is that how I want this relationship to be are those my three words... 

Love one another with brotherly affection. Outdo one another in showing honor. Romans 12:10

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
be pleasing in your sight,
O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer."
(Psalm 19:14)