Thursday, November 03, 2011

WOW!

I can not believe that it has already snowed. On October 29, 2011 was the first snowfall for "winter." I remember almost every year I would hope for some snow on Christmas and It's along way until Christmas. I use to love the snow when I was younger, but now I think of all the coldness and work. I still enjoy the beautiful scenery, but I will think twice before I jump into it and get all drippy:) I was able to snap some pictures on my way to the laundry mat.

  "From whose womb has come the ice? And the frost of heaven, who has given it birth?"
Job 38:29
 "Fire and hail; snow and clouds; Stormy cloud, fulfilling His word;
Psalm 148:8"
 "Like the cold of snow in the time of  harvest Is a faithful messenger to those who send him, For he refreshes the soul of his masters."
Proverbs 25:13
"For as the rain and the snow come down from heaven, And do not return there without watering the earth And making it bear and sprout, And furnishing the seed to the sower and bread to the eater."
Isaiah 55:10

2 comments:

  1. The snow was beautiful. Are you ready for a cold, wet winter?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nooooo! I am hoping for a warm one.

    ReplyDelete

"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
be pleasing in your sight,
O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer."
(Psalm 19:14)