Saturday, November 26, 2011

Count Your Blessings

As you all know this was a very busy week. Thus was the week where the world celebrates Thanksgiving. We should thank God everyday for all His many blessings. I am thankful for spending time with my little sister. We played with Play-doh. I made an orange snowman, and Sara made some chicken Mc Nuggets.
 I am thankful for the beautiful Fall weather. I like the detailed design on this tree trunk.
 My aunt straightened my hair for thanksgiving. I really like the way my hair looks straight... and wavy. I will try to share another picture.
Thank You Jesus For All My Blessings!

1 comment:

  1. Sara's nugget and fries look so realistic.
    Your snowman has a tan...:)...how cute!

    ReplyDelete

"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
be pleasing in your sight,
O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer."
(Psalm 19:14)