Friday, November 04, 2011

Count Your Blessings

This was an interesting week.

Sunday was the day the children participated in our church service. Some welcomed, prayed, read the Bible and others praised God. The Holy Spirit chose me to bring the message for our congregation that service.

Monday started out with a prayer service at my church. We were lifting up the name of Jesus, while the enemy was being praised on that not holy halloween day. I also received the Valley of Dreams book.
Tuesday we stayed home and had family time.
On Wednesday we visited one of our brothers and sisters in Christ house. The message was a blessing, the fellow shipping was a blessing, and the cake and milk was as well. 
Thursday was a regular church day. Valley of dreams was so good that I finished reading it today.
Today for a homeschool treat we watched America the Story of Us.
I finally got to see the pictures my mother took in Ecuador. These are a few compared to many more that my mom took.



2 comments:

  1. The Sunday service was a blessing. I was also blessed by the Monday service.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Word that the Lord gave you def. ministered my heart. His perfect love casts away all fear! Thank you Jesus!

    Humm....that's an original lamp shade. Only in Ecuador:)

    ReplyDelete

"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
be pleasing in your sight,
O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer."
(Psalm 19:14)