Friday, November 11, 2011

Count Your Blessings

Peace be with you this was a nice and relaxed week. The week started out with receiving my book Mine is the Night from Book Sneeze

Tuesday I received An Amish Wedding in the mail. Our car got a flat tire. I also went to the doctors for a check up. I got a TB shot. Afterwords, we visited my aunt and grandma.

Wednesday I went to  the dentist for some sealants for my teeth. 

Thursday was a regular church day. It was so cold in the night. Not really excited for the cold weather.

Friday we went to Staples with Kianna and my aunt. Had a good time chatting and trying out the Staples computers.

Overall I had a blessed week. Praise the Lord!

1 comment:

  1. I had a great time with you girls as well.
    Target tomorrow????...lol

    ReplyDelete

"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
be pleasing in your sight,
O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer."
(Psalm 19:14)