Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Movie Review- No Greater Love

Photo Caption:
It has been 10 years since Jeff's wife went missing, leaving him to raise their baby alone. Now, he is ready to forget his past and move forward. Everything in his life seems to be going great. Jeff's business is about to make a huge deal designing for a coffee shop. He has a loving, smart son named Ethan. He is about to ask his friend Katie to marry him. What could stop him?

Now that summer is here, Jeff agrees to send Ethan to a summer day camp, with his friend Dave's son. Ethan enjoys the camp immensely and even participates in a play for the parents. After the play, as Jeff is exiting the church he locks eyes with a woman that reminds him of his former wife Heather.

Now, Jeff is unsure of what to do. Should he marry Katie? Who was that woman? His heart is still devoted to Heather and he tries to locate her. To Jeff's surprise Heather is a member of a church ten minutes away from him. They plan a meeting and are unsure of what to do next. Will Jeff tell Katie and Ethan?  Will Heather move to chicago as planned? Is there a middle ground for all? Will Jeff ever lean that Heather's love is not greater than the Father's love for him. There are no coincidences in the Lord!

This was such a great movie. This was "Facing The Giants" quality. That means it had a good story, and was biblically based. I would rate this movie a 4.9 out of 5. It had such a good story plot. The actors were great, but the ending was whack. It left some things hanging, but besides that it was wonderful. I laughed and even teared up a bit.

If you are a  particularly  picky family movie watcher, there were some flaws in this movie.At some points the actors drank alcoholic beverages. The beginning looks a little scary but it is not bad. At the end there is some long kisses. I still would recommend this movie to watched with the whole family.

I got this movie from the library. You can purchase this movie at CBD or Amazon. I am so sorry that I could not share the entire movie with you, but the trailer was just as good:) 

3 comments:

  1. I'm excited to watch this movie. Thanks for the great reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We borrowed this movie from the library today. It was such a loving story full of suspense up to the very end! I enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alicia I have seen this movie before and I enjoyed it as well. When you use words like "whack" I know for sure your dad is influencing your vocabulary...j/k loved your all about me post and the comment on why you aren't working I literally LOL by myself.

    love
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
be pleasing in your sight,
O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer."
(Psalm 19:14)