Friday, October 28, 2011

Count Your Blessings

It has been such a wonderful week. On Monday, at around midnight we went to the airport to pick up my mama. It was so nice to finally see her after so long. Tuesday was a regular day. We looked at the goodies my mother brought back from Ecuador. On Wednesday, my mom had a dentist appointment. We had a no homeschool day! We later went to visit my grandma. I was supposed to get my package today, but I thought I was going to miss it because we were not home. My neighbor babysat our package so I did not have to wait another day. Inside the package was my new Vera Bradley purse! It is super cute. (On the I-touch the purse looks orange, but it is really a coral color)
We got to watch What If... with my mom, she liked it a lot. On Thursday, I had a light homeschool day. We visited the library. Today, we woke up late and went to Target with my aunt and cousins. I had a good time shopping with the girls. Now is when I actually feel like it is fall. It is no longer sweater weather :( Now I hear the hiss of the radiator reminding me of how cold it is outside. My dad brought back a yummy sweet potato pie. 
                                     
We had such a wonderful week, praise the Lord!

1 comment:

  1. I was so excited to have your mom back home. I missed her too. The interior of the bag is so pretty, as is the outside.

    ReplyDelete

"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
be pleasing in your sight,
O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer."
(Psalm 19:14)