Thursday, October 20, 2011

More About Me

I have not mentioned a lot about my self in my blog. I hope through this post you may learn more about me. 

 1. High heels or boots? Boots 
 2. What time did you get up this morning? 7:00am I am not a morning person. 
 3. What was the last movie you saw at the theater? I think it was Charlotte's Web. That was in 3rd grade.
 4. What is your maiden name? I'm only 14! 
 5. What is your favorite T.V. Show? I do not watch tv I really liked watching Little House on the   Prairie in my grandma's house.  
 6. What do you usually have for breakfast? Oatmeal (not my favorite).
 7. What is your middle name? Ines that's my grandma's name.  
 8. What food do you dislike?  pickles, raisins, Cole slaw, frozen vegetables:(  
 9. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Here For You- Passion Band.  
10. What characteristic do you despise? Pridefulness 
11. Favorite clothing? Anything that doesn't require a specific undershirt underneath.  
12. Anywhere in the world on vacation? Israel 
13. Are you an organized person? Umm... Sort of. I like things organized but I'm not always organized. 
14. Where would you retire to?  The country and have a ranch:)  
15. What was your most recent memorable birthday? 13th birthday, we went to Bear Mountain and Olive Garden.  
16. What are you going to do when you finish this? Read  
17. Furthest place you have ever been to? Ecuador (I've only been on an airplane once) 
18. Person you wish you could meet? James Mac Donald?   
19. When is your birthday? July xx,1997 
20. Are you a morning person or a night person? Night Owl! 
21. What is your shoe size? 6.5-7 in women.  
22. Do you own any animals? If stuffed animals count, I have 1 bear, 2 dogs, and 1 bunny:) 
23. Any news you'd like to share? No not really.  
24. When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up? An artist, teacher, photographer, and ice skater.  
25. What is your favorite flower? I have no idea, their all so pretty. 
26. What day on the calendar are you looking forward to? Monday: My mom is coming back! 
27. If you were a crayon, what would you be? Definitely purple  
28. How is the weather right now?  Windy 
29. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My dad 
30. Favorite drink? Water:) Jk Lemonade.  
31. Favorite Restaurant? Olive Garden 
32. Hair color? Dark brown 
33. What was your favorite toy as a child? Barbies  
34. Spring, summer, fall, or winter? Definitely summer for my birthday.  
35. Chocolate or vanilla? Vanilla!!!  
36. Coffee or tea? If there was nothing left. I would say tea.  
37. Wish you were still young? I'm 14. I wish I was older:) 
38. Do you want to get married? OF COURSE! 
39. When was the last time you cried? I think I'm going to start crying now, because I can't remember the last time I cried! 
40. What is under your bed? My little sister's old stroller and my bins.  
41. What did you do last night? I ate Taco Bell.  
42. What are you afraid of? I don't like to use the word fear but if I had to pick one I'd say water-bugs.   
43. Salty or sweet? Depends on what food it is.  
44. Best quality you have? Kindness 
45. How many years at your current job? I am currently unemployed because of the economy;) 
46. Favorite day of the week? Friday because tomorrows Saturday.  
47. Favorite movie? No Greater Love 
48. Do you like finding all this stuff out about your friends? Of Course! 
49. What are your future goals for now? Become a missionary/ nurse. One day go to India. Get married and have children.  
50. Besides the Bible, what is your favorite book? The Love Come Softly series. I read those books like 5x each. 

1 comment:

  1. I like to learn about you, cousin. Very interesting answers and most of them are what I'd answer too.

    ReplyDelete

"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
be pleasing in your sight,
O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer."
(Psalm 19:14)