Friday, October 19, 2012

Count Your Blessings

My parents house hunting, as my little sister calls it:)

Receiving new products.

Yummy banana shakes...

As a reviewer to many different companies, I have gotten used to doing many reviews. It was so fun to have my little sister review a book for me. For a seven year old she has such a cute extensive vocabulary. 

After my dad transfers my little sister from my parents room to ours, she in her sleep said to my dad 
"Daddy don't make us cry." That had me laughing.

Taking a drivers test online after reading through some of the information, got an 83%, only 4 wrong! Can't wait till I turn 16!

Today we had a family movie night. We had a yummy dinner of pizza and french fries.

Getting ready to deep clean and stage our house.

Looking at my mothers lovely pictures saved to the computer. She truly is a photographer in the making!

Sunsets 

Wouldn't this make such a cute happy holidays card!

1 comment:

  1. You glo girl... uh... I mean go girl! 83% is awesome! Love the last photograph:)

    ReplyDelete

"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
be pleasing in your sight,
O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer."
(Psalm 19:14)