Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Love Is a Journey

Dear Readers,

I am so sorry. I truly wanted to squeeze a post or two before today, but sickness and no internet stopped me. Wow this is the last day of February! When one  starts something you have to finish it, right? So I guess you could call this a goodbye post:)
Photo Credit:

We've talked about what love is, isn't, what it does, God's love, and loving others. Love is so much more complex and goes way deeper than anything I have written this past month. There is no set formula for love. Love is a thing to experience anew everyday. 

Love is a journey. There will be bumps in the road. Twists and turns. We may have to make some u-turns to get back on the love road. It is a long journey, one which you may constantly ask yourself, "Am I their yet?"

We are not perfect, but love is. Jesus is Love. So with the love and grace from Jesus we will walk in love towards one another and continue on this journey.

"Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up."
Galatians 6:9

So ladies I hope to leave you with something to think and act upon. I pray that each of you may walk in complete love. When you love God above all else, your love for others will fall into place. What more can I say Live In Love!

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength." Mark 12:30

Love,
Ali 

P.S. I hope to post about my giveaway/ remembrance gift soon, so stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. So does this mean that the Love Challange is done? :(

    ♥Godsgirlz1

    ReplyDelete

"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
be pleasing in your sight,
O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer."
(Psalm 19:14)