Thursday, February 09, 2012

Love Challenge... Update.

So this is day 9 of of the Love Challenge. This has been a soul searching challenge. I hope it has been a blessing in your lives as it has been to me. So far I've learned that I need more help in demonstrating God's perfect love. What about you? 

I have done the first challenge, Sisterhood. I did not get any pictures of my little sister doing my hair because the camera died. I got some pictures of the hairstyle I did for my little sister (These are on my I touch.)




I have completed the Patience journal challenge. Like I stated before I'm not very patient:(
I shared how much I love and appreciate my BFF here.
I have not written my love letter yet, but will work on it.

Since I am so loving, I have decided to host a giveaway. It is more like a remembrance present for those who have participated in this Love Challenge. I will post more about it when the time comes, so stay tuned ladies.

2 comments:

"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
be pleasing in your sight,
O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer."
(Psalm 19:14)