Friday, November 09, 2012

Count Your Blessings

Monday- getting a gas tank, which we call kataboom and 5 gallons of gas from our grandpa. This gas shortage is pretty serious, but Jesus has us covered. 

Tuesday- going to vote with my parents and grandma. We were all marveling that in the next presidential election I can vote! Woohoo!


Watching the election poll at grandma's house and sleeping over.

Our freshly painted radiators and window gate.

Being so cold in my house walking around with leggings, pajama pants, ankle length skirt, a long sleeve shirt and sweater.

Snow in November! 

Giving my grandma a texting lesson. How to add numbers and punctuation. She is such a cutie:)

Thursday- going to Kianna's house for a mini Bible study and prayer service.

Today NYC started an even and odd gas system. Since our license plat ends in even numbers we can only get gas on even numbered days.

Missing our church. Since our church is without light or heat, and because we haven't had gas to travel, we could not go to church. Thank the Lord for the house church services we have had! Can't wait until we go back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
be pleasing in your sight,
O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer."
(Psalm 19:14)