Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Book Review- In Too Deep

In Too Deep is the second book to The Kincaid Bride Series. I did not read the first book to this series, but after reading a couple of chapters, I was brought up to date of the previous happenings in the first book. This was a very edge of your seat novel. Most second books to a series are filed with fluff, but this one was a great read.

The plot was very fast and drama filled. The dangers lurk breathtakingly near, creating a total page turner. From beginning to end this book had me captivated. I thoroughly enjoyed this book. The whole setting was placed around this mysterious cavern, that is depicted breathtakingly beautiful. I enjoyed the characters immensely. Audra was a very good addition to the characters. She is used to being hurt by others and loved by none. Ethan on the other hand is afraid to love, fearing he'll hurt everyone. When they marry out convenience, things turn interesting. We journey with these hardworking people as they learn to love, overcome fears, and trust God. Just when you think everything settles down, a shocking discovery is brought to light, making the next book a must read.

They were some mentions to life of a married couple, but overall was a good read. I rate In Too Deep a 4 out of 5.

I was provided this copy from Bethany House Publishers, in exchange for my independent unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
be pleasing in your sight,
O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer."
(Psalm 19:14)