Wednesday, August 15, 2012

187

Via
This is my 187th post! Wow that seems like a pretty big number to me. For this post I am going to go back in time. Four years ago, I was in public school. I was not always home schooled as most are. Since pre- school till 6th grade I went to public school, P.S. I.S. 187. As I was nearing my 187th post, I remembered my old school. 

Homeschool is great. I am so glad my little sister does not have to endure the worldliness of public school. Even though I am glad God took me out of public school later on in my life, I wouldn't trade my school days. I made great memories, friends and experiences. I had a very good education, kind teachers, and wonderful opportunities.

Some of my favorite school memories, were the back- to- school shopping season. Packing your new book bag with your new supplies, then re-packing the night before school. Having the feeling like you can not sleep because of the excitement of starting school. Reuniting with best friends. Finding out what kids are in your class, meeting your new teachers, checking your schedule to see when you have your classes. Back to School atmosphere is filled with excitement.  

I do not know why God had me there, but I am thankful for the wonderful things that I got to experience during my schooling, in P.S. I.S. 187.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
be pleasing in your sight,
O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer."
(Psalm 19:14)