Wednesday, May 07, 2014

Video: BFF Tag!

Ideally I would love to fill this blog with so many interesting posts, tutorials, life posts, and all things girly, however; life always seems to get in the way. I would also love to start posting videos more frequently. The first one I made was on my family's trip to DR, then I made one on tips for drinking water, a no-heat curling method, and today's is a collaboration with Kianna. 

I have mentioned this girl plenty of times on this blog, so you should all know that we are best friends/ cousins. She's my prima hmna, crib-mate, babysitting buddy, crime fighting, make believe playmate, long time confidant, and sister-in-Christ. 

Here is a little something we put together. You can finish watching the second part and bloopers over at Kianna's blog.

1 comment:

  1. This was a lot of fun!!! And you did a great job editing it. Thanks for including me in this collaboration :)

    Also. those bloopers are hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
be pleasing in your sight,
O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer."
(Psalm 19:14)