Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Pop O' Color- Fashion Post

Summer is almost on its way! As summer comes, so does the bright colors. This outfit was a quick comfy put together outfit. Sorry for the stiff awkward poses, it was a rushed last minute thing:(



The coolest thing about this skirt is that it isn't one! The 'skirt' is originally a bathing suit coverup.  By simply (No Sewing Included!) folding the chest part over you have your brand new skirt- no weird bulges. I love the comfortable feel to it and the its modest length.

Shirt- Mom's closet
 Undershirt- Hanes 
Skirt- Old Navy 
Shoes- Gift
post signature

1 comment:

  1. I love those sandals Ali and the fact that they pull the coral and green together is fab!

    ReplyDelete

"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
be pleasing in your sight,
O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer."
(Psalm 19:14)