Friday, March 15, 2013

Kianna's "Portraits"

I am finally writing a non book related post! I've been in writers block mode for too long. Last Saturday the weather was beautiful. We decided to go to the park and we met up with Kianna. Since our little sisters were busy swinging and our fathers pushing we decided to have an impromptu photo shoot.












We both agreed it is way easier watching Jasmine* doing the posing, than actually doing it ourselves. It was fun none the less!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. I shrieked when I saw this!!! It was a happy-you-posted-these-and-I-can-see-them-now-I'm-super-excited shriek:)

    I had so much fun with you Ali and it was hilarious when we were trying to give each other directions!

    I wish I had gotten more photos of you... All the more reason for us to schedule another shoot and next time we HAVE to go more prepared... um, like with the legit cameras and fully charged batteries!

    Great photos if I do say so myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. # is my favorite along with the last one since I can see Kianna's natural smile:)

    ReplyDelete

"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
be pleasing in your sight,
O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer."
(Psalm 19:14)