Thursday, September 20, 2012

Canon VS. Nikon- Madeline

Todays interview is from Madeline over at Flame in the Darkness. It is so fun to see how she is rapidly progressing in her photography skills. After becoming a intern for Jessica Shae with a couple of other girls she seems to have blossomed overnight! I love seeing her business website and see how she is growing. Now Madeline with you girls...

Madeline:


I'm honored to be counted as one of your favorite photography bloggers, also I just started my photography business website here:http://www.SofiaHilder.com


What do you use? Currently, I shoot with a Nikon D3100 + 35mm f/1.8. I am planning on upgrading as soon as I can afford to do so.

What/ Who influenced your decision? I did a bunch of research and my camera came out the best of all the ones in my price range. Plus I had found an awesome deal!

Canon or Nikon? Why? Right now I'm shooting with Nikon, but when I upgrade I will be switching to Canon the reasons behind this are many. I am not a brand loyalist! One of the leading factors is that I am pursuing wedding photography at a professional level and I feel like the Canon EOS 5D Mark iii will be the best camera to support me in my business I am not switching because I believe the camera will make me better or because many photographers shoot with Canon, I am switching because I feel it has the best to offer me. :)

Have you shot with the other brand?I have just used some of my friend's canon camera's for fun and of course I have shot with Nikon extensively.

What advice would you give to beginners wanting to shoot manual mode?
Just go for it! Practice, Practice, Practice! Shooting manual will help you improve your photography, so its definitely worth the time it takes to work on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
be pleasing in your sight,
O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer."
(Psalm 19:14)