Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Homeschool Days

School is beginning. For some it starts on the sixth and others the eighth. That does not apply to me because I have already started school. This year I start high school!

What high school am I in? Well I am a homeschooler. My family started homeschooling after I finished the 6th grade in public school. At first I was not so excited. Who would be excited to leave their friends, classmates, all the fun and competition? Then the Lord ministered me and I was at peace with my parents' decision because the decision was actually the Lord's. 

I live in the city so homeschool is like a "must". Not because I live in a city but because I live in the City of Cities, NEW YORK. New York has lost all concept of morality. I am so glad that I am not exposed to those anti-biblical concepts.

If you are in a public school then that's the Lord's calling for you. Maybe you are there to preach to the lost souls in school. To shine your light amongst the darkness around you. 

Just remember whatever you do wether you homeschool or go to public school do it unto Jesus.

In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven.  Matthew 5:16

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men.  Colossians 3:23

Have a happy school year!


No comments:

Post a Comment

"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
be pleasing in your sight,
O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer."
(Psalm 19:14)