Thursday, September 01, 2011

Welcome

Welcome to the Surrendering All of Me blog. I hope you plan to stay and visit for a while as I embark on my new journey. It is my desire to give myself to Christ each passing day. I hope you will be blessed as you continue to read this blog.
I am going to write about a variety of things. I will post about my life. I will share my homeschool days and book reviews. I will count my blessings and share my random thoughts with you. Most importantly, I will talk about my dear Savior Jesus. I hope we can all surrender our lives to Jesus and be willing to do whatever he asks of us. Thank you for taking the time to visit.

Lots Of Love,
Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment

"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
be pleasing in your sight,
O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer."
(Psalm 19:14)