Monday, June 03, 2013

Gift Giving Ideas

For the year of 2013 I decided to give a different person a gift every month. Here is an update and ideas for simple gifts to give.
January:
CBD- The Hiding Place audio drama

 February:
Target- Recess Pieces

March
Five Below- Bubble Wands bow tutorial here

April:

Bath&BodyWorks- Cute hand sanitizer:)

May:

Printed it off the internet and bound it at Staples- For a friend that just turned the eligible age to start driving

These are the gifts I've given so far. I have enjoyed wrapping and giving the gifts. These were all inexpensive yet meaningful gifts. (Nothing was more than $10.)
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
be pleasing in your sight,
O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer."
(Psalm 19:14)