Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Fashion Post: eShakti Review

Awhile back I promised to give my review for my eShakti dress. I have worn it only twice but both times I have loved the feel of the dress and they way it looked. The dress I chose was a three in one piece. 

The soft cotton, adorable shape, and vintage-y pattern are just a few of my favorites concerning the top portion to the dress. 

Smack in the middle is this bright mustard belt. My only 'issue' with the dress is the belt, I constantly have to cinch it. I think the belts design is more for show than actually holding anything. If I would have gotten a size smaller, the belt would work perfectly (my mistake). Loved the pop of color!

The last portion is this beautiful full skirt. Loved the thick fabric used in the making and not to mention the cool pattern. 
The entire dress!

The company did a great job in the making, designing, and customizing it the way I wanted. Fast shipping is another bonus even though it comes all the way from India!

1 comment:

"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
be pleasing in your sight,
O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer."
(Psalm 19:14)