This has been one ordinary week. This week was more toned down compared to previous ones.
1. Monday- Started The Wonder of Your Love by Beth Wiseman
2. Tuesday- After such a long time talking to Aizess about Adventures in Odyssey, we listened to some episodes.
3. We had dinner at my grandma's house. I enjoy the fact that she lives one floor up from me. Kianna and her family were also there with us.
4. Thursday- I started reading a review book from Tyndale, and I can not wait to get it over with. I do not understand what I am reading.
-I received A Distant Melody from the library.
-After church we ate some yummy Taco Bell.
5. Friday- I hope to watch Saving Sarah Cain today.
Even though this was a "typical" week, I have to give thanks to God for giving me each of these blessings and a wonderful life.